Training and Placements
The Placement Cell
It handles all aspects of campus placements for the students at MITS, Rayagada. The office is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of the placement process. Arrangement for Pre-Placement Talks, Interviews, and Group Discussions etc. are all handled by the Cell.
The following facilities are made available for the various activities:
- Well furnished air-conditioned Lecture Theatre to conduct Pre- Placement Talks.
- Air-conditioned rooms for conducting Interviews.
- Fully computerized office.
- Facility for online tests.
The placement policies and other related activities are handled by Training & Placement Officer in consultation with the Student Coordinators and Representatives.
The process of contacting companies for recruitment is handled by the Placement Cell which consists of the TPO and nominated students from each department.
- Invitations are sent to the Companies by the Training & Placement office (TPO).
- Once the intimation is received from a company, a list of interested students satisfying the criteria of the company is prepared.
- A tentative date for the company's visit is worked out.
- After confirmation the office arranges a Pre-Placement Talk.
- The company conducts its selection and shortlists students for the interview.
- The results are announced usually on the same day.
- Students who receive confirmation letters are not allowed to sit for any other visiting company.
- Once into the selection process, no candidate can drop out at an intermediate stage.
Our Placement Team
Dean HRD,MITS Group,
Mobile No: +91 9937339966
Mr. Sunil Pattnaik
Mobile No: +91 9439529972
Mr. Purusottam Bhuyan
PO, MITS Group, Bhubaneswar
Mobile No: +91 9439858220